Please Make YourSelf at Home but be Respectful of the House/ Property Rules
PLEASE DRIVE SLOW IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD & DRIVEWAY
- Please rinse off in the shower before entering the hot tubs.
No more than 6 ppl in a hot tub at any time.
- Do NOT go directly from the lake/beach into the hot tub, this will result in an immediate deduction from your damage deposit.
- No glassware in or around the hot tub area.
- No beverages other than water are permitted in hot tubs.
- No food in hot tubs.
- Hot tubs must be kept at 104 for sanitation purposes. If you wish to cool your hot tub down, remove the lid 30 minutes prior to entering & keep the jets set to off. Do not leave the lid off for extended periods of time, as the water level will decrease.
Failure to comply with these rules, or mishandling of the hot tub in anyway that causes unnecessary servicing, will result in a MINIMUM $50 fine deducted from the security deposit. Tubs requiring a complete drain & fill are subject to a $250 fine.
Kayaks & boats:
- Please respect our equipment as if it were your own.
Kayaks must be pulled COMPLETELY out if the water after each use.
Children must wear life a jacket & be accompanied by an adult while using the kayaks.
- No kayaks on the lake after dark.
Garbage & recycling:
- Recycling must be sorted into appropriate bins.
- Do not put garbage into recycling.
- We ask that upon check-out you do not throw any left over food items into these bins, as it attracts coyotes & bears. Please leave these items in the fridge for our staff to dispose of safely.
Quiet time: 10:00pm- 8:00am
- No music & no loud voices outside during these hours.
- Please be quiet in our driveway when returning from a night out.
- Keep music turned down so it cannot be heard from the other suite in your shared home.